Concert / Hanouka
10 December / 7:30 PM / Copernic
Concert / exceptionnel : le "Jewish Pavarotti" à Paris
27 January / 8:00 PM / Copernic
"The Jewish Pavarotti and friends""The Jewish Pavarotti" at Copernic
Concert / Les Grands Récitals de Piano de Copernic
7 February / 6:00 PM / Copernic
Concert / Cycle Copernic - Bernardins
17 February / 8:00 PM / Copernic
A tribute to Olivier Greif and Dimitri Shostakovich
Concert / La Nuit du Jazz à Copernic
19 March / 8:00 PM / Copernic
La Nuit du Jazz à Copernic, Season 2
Concert / Jeunes talents
10 April / 6:00 PM / Copernic
PARIS GREAT MUSIC SCHOOLS
Concert / L'Ensemble Choral Copernic
22 May / 6:00 PM / Copernic
Joseph Haydn's Creation
Concert / Voci Copernic
9 June / 8:00 PM / Copernic
From Berlin to Broadway
Music at ULIF-Copernic includes a season of high quality concerts, programs of both liturgical and secular music, bearing always a relationship to Judaism.
The performers have been:
- Ensemble Choral Copernic and his permanent chorus master Itai Daniel
- Our cantor Armand Benhamou and our organist Nicole Wiener
- Guests choirs (from Boston, Strasbourg, London, Israel ...)
- Top level musicians, such as Jean-Frédéric Neuburger, Jean-François Zygel, Pascal Amoyel, Emmanuelle Bertrand, David Greilsammer, Laurent Cabasso, Edna Stern, Yaron Herman, Yonathan Avishay, cellist Emmanuelle Bertrand, clarinettists Yom and Philippe Berrod, saxophonist Eli Degibri, principals of major orchestras in Paris (Orchestre de Paris, France National Orchestra, Orchestra of the Paris Opera), etc..
- Prestigious chamber music ensembles, such as Trio Archiduc, and of course the Copernic String Quartet, founded at the initiative of ULIF-Copernic.
Music at ULIF-Copernic also includes 2 amateur choirs:
sings the major repertoire of Jewish music, either liturgical or secular. Ensemble Choral Copernic maintains the high musical tradition which is the basis of the liturgy of ULIF-Copernic.
"Ensemble Choral Copernic" has participated in the Louis-Lewandowski Jewish Choir Festival, in December 2012, in Berlin. It has participated in the opening concert of the Paris Festival of Jewish Cultures (2013) and in the Jewish Music Festival of Alsace (2013). The choir has been invited to sing at the European Jewish Choral Festival, London (UK), June 2015.
The 2015-2016 season will include 2 concerts : with cantor Alberto Mizrahi ("the Jewish Pavarotti") and cantor Sofia Falkovitch, on Jan. 27, 2016 and in Joseph Haydn's oratorio "Die Schöpfung", on May 22, 2016.
1 weekly rehearsal (Tuesdays at 7:30 pm)
An admission test is performed at entry.
Chorus master : Itai Daniel
Yearly fee 2015-2016 : ULIF members : 140€ - Non-members : 170€ (special conditions may apply if necessary)
Admin : Bruno Fraitag
Open to everybody. No admission test.
Voci Copernic sings traditional songs, Israeli, Ladino and Yiddish songs,...
Rehearsals on Sunday at 11:00 am
Chorus master : Laurence Temime
Voci Copernic will be in concert on June 9, 2016.
Yearly fee : ULIF members : 130€ - Non-members : 150€ (special conditions may apply if necessary)
Admin : Claudine Sitbon
Choristes ! Accéder à l’espace de téléchargement.