Concert / Cycle Copernic - Bernardins
15 November / 6:00 PM / Copernic
A tribute to Olivier Greif and Dimitri Shostakovich
Music at ULIF-Copernic includes a season of high quality concerts, programs of both liturgical and secular music, bearing always a relationship to Judaism.
The performers have been:
- Ensemble Choral Copernic and his permanent head Itai Daniel
- Our cantor Armand Benhamou and our organist Nicole Wiener
- Guests choirs (Strasbourg, London, Israel ...)
- Top level musicians and professional singers, such as Jean-Frédéric Neuburger, Jean-François Zygel, Pascal Amoyel, Emmanuelle Bertrand, David Greilsammer, Laurent Cabasso, members of major orchestras in Paris (Orchestre de Paris, France National Orchestra, Orchestra of the Paris Opera), etc..
- Prestigious chamber music ensembles, such as the Trio Archiduc, and of course the Copernic String Quintet, founded at the initiative of ULIF-Copernic.
Music at ULIF-Copernic also includes 2 amateur choirs:
Sings the major repertoire of Jewish music, either liturgical or secular. Ensemble Choral Copernic maintains the high musical tradition which is the basis of the liturgy of ULIF-Copernic.
"Ensemble Choral Copernic" has participated in the Louis-Lewandowski Jewish Choir Festival , in December, in Berlin.It has participated in the opening concert of the Paris Festival of Jewish Cultures (2013.06.11) and in the Jewish Music Festival of Alsace (2013.06.23). Will sing this season 2 concerts (2014.12.07 and 2014.06.07) and will take part in the celebration of Yom Hashoah (2015.04.14).
1 weekly rehearsal
An admission test is performed at entry.
Chorus master : Itai Daniel
Yearly fee 2014-2015 : ULIF members : 130€ - Non-members : 160€ (special conditions may apply if necessary)
Admin : Bruno Fraitag
for beginners or those who do not know music yet.
Voci Copernic sings traditional songs, Israeli, Ladino and Yiddish songs,...
Rehearsals on Sunday at 11:00 am
Chorus master : Laurence Témime
Voci Copernic is in concert on June 25, 2015.
Yearly fee : ULIF members : 120€ - Non-members : 140€ (special conditions may apply if necessary)
Admin : Claudine Sitbon
Choristes ! Accéder à l’espace de téléchargement.